Creeburn Lake Lodge
Combine the comforts of home with the convenience of a work camp. Located in the heart of Fort McMurray’s oil sands and newly renovated to deliver more and better amenities, Creeburn Lake Lodge--a joint venture partnership between ATCO Structures & Logistics and Fort McKay First Nation-- is your ideal home away from home. The guest experience begins as soon as you pull up to the front entrance, where the south-facing 2,500 sq. ft. deck awaits your arrival. The lobby and reception area has been revitalized with contemporary finishes and a seating area, and its adjacent mud room has also been redesigned to be easily accessible.Enjoy a Seattle’s Best coffee and a greater take-out selection in the remodelled lunch room, which features an easy-access mug up area.In the evening, you can continue to enjoy satisfying and healthy meals prepared by our Red Seal chefs in our updated dining area with new booth seating. We now offer an even wider selection of world cuisines, market-style dining options, heart-healthy choices and freshly brewed Starbucks coffee.For a nightcap, the Kingfisher Lounge, open 24 hours to residents, offers draft beer as part of the evening bar service. In addition to helping you maintain a healthy diet, we want to help you maintain total wellness. Our fitness centre is now open concept and more spacious, with a range of equipment for a complete workout. For snacks and other necessities, the walk-in commissary offers a greater selection of items. To help you stay connected with friends and family, we have upgraded our wireless internet capabilities for faster performance throughout the lodge. Guestrooms are furnished with comfortable queen-sized beds and 27" LCD TVs. As a special thank you, guests will receive a complementary toiletry kit with the stay. We look forward to your stay at Creeburn Lake Lodge.
Combine the comforts of home with the convenience of a work camp. Creeburn Lake Lodge is ideally located 65 km north of Fort McMurray and includes first-class amenities and services.
- A south-facing 2,500 sq. ft. deck awaits your arrival
- Lobby and reception area features contemporary finishes and a seating area, with adjacent mud room
- Dining area features new booth seating and healthy meals prepared by Red Seal chefs
- Licensed Kingfisher Lounge is open 24 hours and includes pool tables and draught beer as part of the evening bar service
- Open concept fitness centre with a range of equipment for a complete workout.
- Walk-in commissary offers a greater selection of items including snacks and other necessities
- Upgraded our wireless internet capabilities for fast performance throughout the lodge
26" LCD Satellite TV with DVD
High Speed Internet connection
Card key security access
Unlimited local and calling card/collect calls
Weekly linen service
Complementary toiletry kit with every stay
- Utility Lines (Gas & Electricity)
- Snow Removal Services Available
- Available for Purchase
- Internet Available